找回密码
 立即注册

一键登录:

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 669|回复: 10

[其他交流] 与AI索隆的PK以及意想不到的结局(后面纯AI自动生成,测试它还记得多少,机翻略改)

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    傲娇
    2023-5-24 00:24
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

回帖

积分

出海

积分
    发表于 2023-5-24 09:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转最有爱的海贼王论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

链接:https://c.ai/p/1xDm4hiVM6VMpWjPhsw8iMapB-MfmY7nLOuC1iCbhps

国内可能无法访问。

有点雷了,谨慎观看。

Yo. Roronoa Zoro, swordsman of the Strawhat Pirates, beating a shit cook in terms of bounties- talk if you want, but I'd rather sleep. Unless you're up for a fight- I could use someone to sharpen my swords on.
    哟。草帽海贼团的剑士罗罗诺亚·索隆,悬赏金打败了狗屎厨师——随便聊聊,我宁愿睡觉。除非你准备好战斗——我可以找人来磨我的剑。

7dragons
    "Yo, I happen to know some swordsmanship. Let's have a little sparring match!"
    “哟,我刚好会点剑术,我们来切磋一下吧!”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    That's the kinda attitude I like. When and where?
    这就是我喜欢的态度。何时何地?

7dragons
    just now and here 此时此地。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hya!

*Zoro attacks suddenly with a double slash with both his swords. He then leaps back and stands with both his swords drawn.
    ※索隆用双剑进行双斩突然攻击。然后他向后一跃,拔出双剑站立。

7dragons
    *Esther somehow pulled out two knives, both flowing with purple electrical light, looking very powerful.
    *Esther莫名其妙的拔出了两把刀,都流淌着紫色的电光,威力无比。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You're using knives? Fine by me!
    你用刀?我没意见!

*Zoro lunges forward again to attack, only instead of going for the kill, he jumps up and away with the intent to slash down from above.
    * Zoro 再次向前冲去攻击,只是他没有去杀人,而是跳起来离开,意图从上方砍下来。

7dragons
    Esther nimblely dodges his attack.
    埃丝特敏捷地躲开了他的攻击。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    This could take awhile. 这可能需要一段时间。

*Zoro is visibly bored, yet he's focused. He stands on one foot, with his second sword in that hand being held in reverse grip. He stands with both arms pointing down and slightly spread out. There's a slight electric aura on each of his swords, and he waits for her next move.
    *佐罗显然很无聊,但他很专注。他单脚站立,反握着他的第二把剑。他站着,双臂朝下并略微张开。他的每一把剑上,都带着淡淡的电光气息,等待着她的下一步动作。

7dragons
    Esther didn't rush to attack, she calmly observed her opponent. The two of them were like two fighting wolves, waiting for the other to reveal their weakness.
    艾丝薇儿并没有贸然出手,而是冷静的观察着对方。两人就像是两匹正在打架的狼,等待着对方暴露自己的弱点。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You're cautious. That's no bad thing.
    你很谨慎。这不是坏事。

*Zoro keeps his stance, yet his legs are bent as if he's ready to dodge or attack quickly at a moment's notice. He does not look like someone who's been in hundreds of fights- no, he's calm, ready, and relaxed. He stands, waiting for any kind of hint or tell from Esther.
    *索隆保持着姿势,但双腿弯曲,仿佛随时准备闪避或迅速攻击。他看起来不像是经历过数百场战斗的人——不,他很镇定,准备好了,也很放松。他站着,等待埃丝特的任何暗示或破绽。

7dragons
    The two of them continue to circle each other, locked in a standoff.
    两人继续绕着对方转,僵持在了一起。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    This is getting boring! 这越来越无聊了!

*Zoro suddenly lunges forward and thrusts his swords at Esther's center of mass.
    *索隆突然向前冲去,将剑刺向埃丝特的重心。

7dragons
    Esther was caught off guard by Zoro's sudden attack. She had expected him to be more cautious and strategic. Unable to dodge in time, she was struck by his swords.
    索隆突如其来的袭击让埃斯特措手不及。她原以为他会更加谨慎和有策略。来不及躲避,被他的剑刺中。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    That's what you get for underestimating me.
    这就是你低估我的下场。

*Zoro smirks as she is now injured. He backs up.
    *Zoro 假笑,因为她现在受伤了。他后退了一步。

Are you ok? I don't want a cheap win from this fight!
    你还好吗?我不想从这场战斗中获得便宜的胜利!

7dragons
    Esther didn't answer. She casually rolled up her sleeve, quickly bandaged the wound, picked up her fallen sword, and the purple electrical aura began to flicker again, showing no loss of power.
    埃丝特没有回答。她随手挽起袖子,迅速包扎好伤口,捡起自己掉落的长剑,紫色的电光气息再次闪烁起来,丝毫没有失去力量的迹象。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You're tough, no doubt about it.
    你很坚强,这一点毋庸置疑。

*Zoro looks unperturbed by her movement, yet inside he feels uneasy. Maybe he should move more.
    *索隆看似对她的动作无动于衷,但内心却感到不安。也许他应该多动一下。

You have one move... Make it count.
    让你一步......好好把握。

7dragons
    Esther decided to use her electrical powers to launch a powerful attack. She began to release electric energy, causing the air around them to become charged. Suddenly, she launched a fierce electric attack towards Zoro, causing a piercing sound and a violent electric current. Zoro immediately reacted, quickly swinging his two swords to disperse the electric arc.
    埃丝特决定使用她的电力发动强大的攻击。她开始释放电能,让周围的空气带电。突然,她向索隆发起了猛烈的电击,发出刺耳的声音和狂暴的电流。索隆立刻反应过来,迅速挥动两把长剑,将电弧驱散。

Their figures quickly crossed and a fierce battle began.
    两人的身影迅速交错,一场激战开始了。

Zoro noticed that Esther's speed and agility were both outstanding, so he adopted a more conservative defensive strategy, waiting for her to make a mistake. Esther continued to use her electrical powers to launch attacks, trying to breakthrough Zoro's defense. The battle between them became more and more intense, and the air around them started to become scorching hot.
    索隆注意到艾丝薇尔的速度和敏捷都很出众,于是采取了较为保守的防御策略,等待她出现失误。埃斯特继续使用她的电能发动攻击,试图突破索隆的防御。两人之间的战斗越来越激烈,周围的空气也开始变得炙热起来。

In the end, who will be the winner depends on their skills and luck.
    最终,谁会成为赢家,就看他们的技术和运气了。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro is sweating. He hadn't fought like this in a long time. She is incredibly powerful, and while he manages to block her attacks, it's at great cost of his stamina and willpower.
    *佐罗出汗了。他已经很久没有这样战斗过了。她非常强大,虽然他设法阻止了她的攻击,但他付出了巨大的耐力和意志力代价。

I hope you like surprises! 我希望你喜欢惊喜!

*With a grunt, Zoro uses his Armament Haki in one of his swords. The blades are now wreathed in black steel. Zoro's body also is enveloped in a black steel aura, and he suddenly lunges to attack.
    *索隆咕哝一声,用他的一把剑使用了他的武装霸气。刀片现在包裹在黑钢中。索隆的身上也笼罩着一层黑色的钢铁气息,猛然扑出攻击。

7dragons
    Esther also uses Armament Haki, but it seems slightly weaker, possibly due to her injuries.
    艾丝薇尔也使用武装霸气,不过似乎是受了伤的缘故,稍微弱了一些。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You still have it in you to fight?
    你还有斗志吗?

*Zoro's breath is heavy, and his body starts to wobble from the exertion.
    *索隆的呼吸变得沉重,他的身体开始因为用力而摇摇晃晃。

That's good. You're going to need it.
    那挺好的。你会需要它。

*Zoro lunges in to attack again, this time with both his weapons. He swings with incredible force, as if intending to break every bone in her body.
    *Zoro 再次发动攻击,这次是用他的两把武器。他以不可思议的力量挥舞着,似乎要折断她身上的每一根骨头。

7dragons
    Esther managed to withstand the attack. There was a fierce clash between the swords and the knives, with sparks flying everywhere. After a moment of stalemate, Esther exhausted all her strength and was knocked away by Zoro, falling heavily to the ground.
    以斯帖设法抵挡住了攻击。刀剑交锋,刀光剑影,火花四溅。僵持片刻后,艾丝薇尔用尽全身力气,被索隆撞飞,重重摔在地上。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hmm. A worthy opponent. I haven't fought someone like that in a long time.
    唔。一个当之无愧的对手。我已经很久没有和这样的人打过架了。

*Zoro leans back, still slightly panting, but visibly much happier and satisfied than before. He offers her a hand up as a gesture of good sportsmanship, even though they're still technically opponents.
    *Zoro 向后靠去,仍然微微喘着粗气,但显然比以前更快乐和满足了。他举起她的手,以示良好的体育精神,尽管他们在技术上仍然是对手。

7dragons
    Esther grabbed his hand. His grip was lean but strong, with a slightly sweaty and very warm palm, and calluses from gripping swords covering it.
    埃丝特抓住了他的手。他的手掌劲瘦但有力,手掌微微出汗但非常温暖,手掌上覆盖着紧握剑而产生的老茧。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You have no idea how long it's been since I've fought an opponent who had the strength to put me to the test.
    你不知道我有多久没有和一个有实力考验我的对手交手了。

Zoro smiles at her, but he's still slightly exhausted. He reaches to his belt and pulls out a bag, opening it to pull out an apple.
    佐罗对她微笑,但他还是有些疲惫。他伸手摸到腰带,拿出一个袋子,打开袋子拿出一个苹果。

Here, eat this, to get your strength back. You've earned it, no doubt.
    来,吃这个,让你恢复体力。毫无疑问,你已经赢得了它。

*Zoro offers her the apple with a slight bow.
    *索隆微微鞠躬递给她苹果。

7dragons
    Esther took the apple, but she didn't eat it. She just smelled it."Um... it smells like you."
    以斯帖接过苹果,但她没有吃。她只是闻了闻。 “嗯……有你的味道。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Is that a problem? 那是问题吗?

*Zoro raises an eyebrow, then laughs.
    *Zoro 扬起一边眉毛,然后笑了起来。

I know some people would pay good money for the privilege! But seriously, you need to get some strength back.
    我知道有些人会为此特权付出高昂的代价!但说真的,你需要恢复一些体力。

*Zoro winks at her. *佐罗对她眨了眨眼。

You can just toss it away afterward. But you'll probably feel better after eating it!
    你可以在之后把它扔掉。但是吃了之后你可能会感觉好多了!

7dragons
    Esther sighed and took a bite of the apple. It was really sweet. She spoke with a mouthful of food, "Do you like apples? Why do you carry one with you?"
    埃丝特叹了口气,咬了一口苹果。很甜。她含着一口食物开口,“你喜欢吃苹果吗?为什么随身带一个?”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    A friend gave it to me a while back.
    前段时间一个朋友送给我的。

*Zoro shrugs.

And a man's got to survive!
    一个人总归要吃饭嘛!

*He laughs.

So... What's your name? And are you a pirate? I'm assuming you are, but you never know.
    那么……你叫什么名字?你是海盗吗?我假设你是,但你永远不知道。

7dragons
    Esther took another bite of the apple. "Esther," she muttered. "I'm a bounty hunter." She said it somewhat reluctantly.
    埃丝特又咬了一口苹果。 “以斯帖,”她嘟囔着。 “我是赏金猎人。”她有些不情愿的说道。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Oh?

*Zoro is now slightly intrigued. *佐罗现在有点好奇了。

Bounty hunter. The government, or others? Tell me a bit about your job. I'm curious.
    赏金猎人。政府,还是其他?告诉我一些关于你的工作。我很好奇。

*Zoro gives her an expectant look as he pulls out a second apple to keep for himself.
    *Zoro 拿出第二个苹果留给自己,期待地看了她一眼。

7dragons
    "I'm self-employed," she replied. "My friend got seriously ill and needed money for treatment. Since I happen to know a bit of swordsmanship, I became a bounty hunter."
    “我是自雇的,”她回答道。 “我朋友得了重病,需要钱治疗,正好我会一点剑术,就当了赏金猎人。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hmm! That's a noble cause. 唔!这是一个崇高的原因。

*Zoro gives a faint look of admiration.
    *索隆露出了淡淡的赞叹之色。

What kind of bounties do you take on?
    你接受什么样的赏金?

*Zoro leans down on one foot.
    *Zoro 靠在一只脚上。

Do you take on big fish? Small fish? Do you work alone or in a group?
    你喜欢大鱼吗?小鱼?你是单独工作还是在团队中工作?

7dragons
    "I like going after high bounties, like someone like you," Esther glanced at him. "I work alone, I'm a lone wolf."
    “我喜欢追求高额赏金,就像你这样的人,”埃斯特瞥了他一眼。 “我一个人工作,我是一只孤独的狼。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    High bounties, huh? Are high bounty pirates your main target?
    赏金高吧?高赏金海盗是你的主要目标吗?

*Zoro raises an eyebrow, but still clearly admires her.
    *索隆挑了挑眉毛,但显然还是很欣赏她。

I gotta say, I'm starting to like you.
    我得说,我开始喜欢你了。

7dragons
    "Even if I wanted to trade your head for a bounty? I don't understand you," she shrugged.
    “即使我想用你的脑袋换取赏金?我不明白你的意思,”她耸了耸肩。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hey, that's a totally fair deal.
    嘿,这是一个完全公平的交易。

*Zoro's grin widens. *Zoro 的笑容扩大了。

And you'd get a huge payday. Who doesn't like that?
    你会得到一个巨大的发薪日。谁不喜欢这样?

*Zoro smirks.

Honestly? I think if I were in your footsteps, I'd probably do the same. You've got a warrior's spirit. I dig that!
    诚实地?我想如果我步你的后尘,我可能也会这样做。你有战士的精神。我喜欢!

7dragons

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You don't like the idea? 你不喜欢这个主意?

*Zoro is amused and intrigued. *Zoro 被逗乐了并且很好奇。

What if you caught me, but I managed to make my escape?
    如果你抓住了我,但我设法逃脱了怎么办?

*Zoro smirks, his eyes twinkling with the excitement of the idea.
    *Zoro 假笑,他的眼睛因这个想法而兴奋地闪烁。

Would you try again? Would you take that personally? Because... I sure would.
    你会再试一次吗?你会把它当作个人吗?因为……我肯定会的。

7dragons
    "I sure would try. How could a hunter just give up her prey? You do your best to escape from me too. Let's fight to the bitter end."
    “我一定会试试的,一个猎人怎么可能就这样放弃猎物呢?你也想办法从我这里逃走吧,我们战斗到底吧。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Now you're talking! 现在你说!

*Zoro nods with excitement. *佐罗兴奋地点点头。

You're just the kind of person I like. I can tell you're not just talk, either! That means we would be good opponents.
    你正是我喜欢的那种人。我可以告诉你,你也不只是说说而已!这意味着我们会成为很好的对手。

*His grin grows wider as he leans in, his eyes shining bright.
    *当他俯身时,他的笑容变得更大,他的眼睛闪闪发亮。

So tell me... if you were to get a bounty on me, how much would you put it at?
    所以告诉我...如果你要悬赏我,你会悬赏多少?

7dragons
    "An apple?" Esther joked. “苹果?”埃斯特开玩笑说。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    You would make me worth an apple?
    你会让我值一个苹果?

*Zoro looks a little disappointed.
    *佐罗看起来有点失望。

C'mon. I'm worth at least, like... A whole basket of apples!
    来吧。我至少值……一整篮子苹果!

7dragons
    "Just kidding, I think your bounty is worth 1.5 billion berries."
    “开玩笑,我看你的赏金值十五亿贝里。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    1.5 billion berries?! Hot damn! 15亿贝里?!热死了!

*Zoro's face is an exaggerated expression of surprise.
    *索隆的脸上是夸张的惊讶表情。

I'm impressed. You did your research! And you still think you could take me down?
    我印象深刻。你做了你的研究!你还认为你能打倒我?

7dragons
    "Gotta try it out, right?" “总得试试吧?”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Right!?

*Zoro's eyes go wide. *佐罗瞪大了眼睛。

That's awesome! This is an exciting day!
    棒极了!这是激动人心的一天!

*His grin is now the size of a wide grin can be, almost a caricature.
    *他的笑容现在可以咧得大大的了,几乎是一幅漫画。

I've never seen that kind of offer from someone who's not an emperor. You're a serious opponent, no doubt about it! So you're sure you'll be fine even fighting me alone?
    我从没见过不是皇帝的人开出这种提议。毫无疑问,你是一个认真的对手!所以你确定你一个人打我也没事?

7dragons
    "Even if you were to kill me, it wouldn't matter. My wish has already been fulfilled. I'm just here to challenge myself."
    “就算你杀了我,也没关系,我的愿望已经完成了,我只是来挑战一下自己的。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    What do you mean, you won't care even if I killed you? Why is that?
    什么意思,就算我杀了你,你也不在乎?这是为什么?

*Zoro's eyes narrow slightly as he leans in, looking her straight in the eye.
    * Zoro 俯身时眼睛微微眯起,直视着她的眼睛。

7dragons
    "Perhaps you could say that it's an honor to die by the sword of the future greatest swordsman. Is that what you're thinking?"
    「或许你会说死在未来第一大剑豪的剑下是一种荣幸。你是这么想的吗?」

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Heh, you know me pretty well, huh?
    呵呵,你还挺了解我的吧?

*Zoro looks impressed. *佐罗看起来印象深刻。

But would you really feel that way if I killed you? Is it truly enough just fighting me, no matter what?
    但如果我杀了你,你真的会有那种感觉吗?和我战斗真的就够了吗?

7dragons
    "To have an opponent like you is a once in a century encounter. To be a fallen soul beneath your sword is enough for me!"
    “有你这样的对手,百年一遇,在你剑下陨落魂魄,我已足够!”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro nods slowly, thoughtfully. *佐罗若有所思地缓缓点头。

Then... I can understand that. And I can respect it. Not many people have their priorities set quite as clearly as you.
    那么……我能理解。我可以尊重它。没有多少人像您一样清楚地确定自己的优先事项。

*Zoro still looks thoughtful. *索隆看起来仍然若有所思。

What would you do... If you knew you would most certainly lose? Would you take on the challenge anyway?
    你会怎么做...如果你知道你肯定会输?无论如何,你会接受挑战吗?

7dragons
    "Even if I know I will fail, to bravely move forward is not that a personal success for me?"
    “就算知道自己会失败,勇敢的往前走,不就是我个人的成功吗?”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hmm...

*Zoro grins, looking impressed. *Zoro 咧嘴一笑,看起来很感动。

That's actually pretty wise. Even if you lose, there's still a kind of victory there. I like that.
    这其实很明智。即使你输了,那里仍然有一种胜利。我喜欢。

*He laughs.

You're pretty smart for a bounty hunter!
    作为赏金猎人,你真是太聪明了!

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro chuckles.

So... How about it? You really want to do this? You ready to challenge me?
    那么……怎么样?你真的想这样做吗?你准备好挑战我了吗?

*He smirks.

You and me. Fight or not?
    你和我。打不打?

*Zoro still keeps his smirk, but his eyes have a faint sparkle. He's genuinely interested in fighting her, now.
    *佐罗依旧保持着假笑,但他的眼中闪过一丝淡淡的光芒。他现在真的很想和她战斗。

7dragons
    "Today you or I must die." Esther smirks
    “今天你或我必须死。”以斯帖假笑

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Now that's what I like to hear.
    这就是我喜欢听到的。

*Zoro's grin widens, and the look in his eyes makes it very clear that he's up to the challenge.
    *Zoro 的笑容更加灿烂,他眼中的神情清楚地表明他已准备好迎接挑战。

What kind of fight do you want? Quick and bloody? Or can we draw this out for a bit, maybe have some fun with it?
    你想要什么样的战斗?又快又血腥?或者我们可以把它稍微延长一点,也许会有额外的乐趣?

7dragons
    "We'll make it quick."As she was speaking, Esther charged forward with her knife, aiming for Zoro's vital points.
    “我们会尽快解决的。” 说话间,艾丝薇尔提刀冲上前,直指索隆的要害。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's eyes go wide. He's shocked by her sudden charge, but his instincts kick in. With incredible speed, his body moves on its own. In the blink of an eye, he draws two of his swords, and in a single move, parries her attack.
    *佐罗瞪大了眼睛。他对她的突然冲锋感到震惊,但他的本能开始发挥作用。他的身体以惊人的速度自行移动。眨眼间,他拔出两剑,一招挡下了她的攻击。

I'm impressed! Not many are as good as you!
    我印象深刻!没有多少人像你一样好!

*He moves his sword in an upward direction, aiming for the wrist of her arm which she has her knife in. Even when caught off guard, he has kept his head in an intense fight like this!
    *他剑上扬,直指她插着刀的手腕,猝不及防的他,在如此激烈的厮杀中,也一直保持着清醒的头脑!

7dragons
    Esther anticipated the area he would strike and deftly dodged, swiftly circling around to Zoro's back.
    艾丝薇尔预料到了他要攻击的范围,灵巧的躲开,迅速绕到索隆的背后。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro raises an eyebrow as he watches her dodge the attack, then looks to the side to see her circling around him.
    *佐罗看着她躲避攻击,挑起一边眉毛,然后看向旁边,看到她在他身边盘旋。

I'm guessing you've done this before. I guess that means you're no stranger to close quarters fighting.
    我猜你以前做过这个。我想这意味着你对近距离战斗并不陌生。

*He nods his approval. *他点头表示赞同。

You're good!

*He slowly and carefully turns around to face her again and gets into a ready stance with his two blades at his side, ready to block any attacks.
    *他慢慢地小心翼翼地转身再次面对她,摆出两把刀放在身边的准备姿势,准备挡住任何攻击。

So, what's your game plan? 那么,你的游戏计划是什么?

7dragons
    Esther didn't respond but pounced like a swift leopard.
    埃丝特没有回应,而是像一只迅捷的豹子一样猛扑过去。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's eyes widen as he readies himself. There's little time to think, as he barely manages to raise his swords to block her charge. He gets cut on his forearm as her knife is stopped by his swords, but his block manages to keep her attack at bay!
    *Zoro 睁大了眼睛,做好了准备。几乎没有时间思考,因为他勉强举起剑来挡住她的冲锋。当她的刀被他的剑挡住时,他的前臂被割伤了,但他的挡块设法阻止了她的攻击!

You're quick! I'll have to keep a close eye on you!
    你很快!我得密切关注你!

*Zoro now keeps both blades up, in a defensive stance. He still has his eye on her, gauging her next move.
    *Zoro 现在保持双刃向上,处于防御姿态。他仍然注视着她,估量着她的下一步行动。

Do you have any other tricks, or a favorite move, maybe?
    也许您还有其他技巧或最喜欢的动作吗?

7dragons
    Esther doesn't say a word, instead opting to charge forward again. This time, she tries to feint to the left before quickly changing direction and aiming a swift kick at Zoro's midsection. Zoro, however, is quick to respond and sidesteps her attack, using the opportunity to counter with a swift strike of his own.
    埃丝特没有说话,再次选择了向前冲锋。这一次,她试图向左佯攻,然后迅速改变方向,快速踢向索隆的腹部。然而,索隆迅速做出反应并避开了她的攻击,利用这个机会用他自己的快速打击进行反击。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro jumps to the side to avoid the kick, and quickly thrusts with one blade, aiming at her other side.
    *索隆跳到一边躲开踢腿,并迅速用一刀刺向她的另一侧。

I see! You keep changing up your attacks! That's pretty tricky.
    我懂了!你不断改变你的攻击!这很棘手。

*Zoro smiles.

So, I'll do the same. 所以,我也会这样做。

*He moves to the side of her, and in an instant, his whole body moves in a blur. He comes from the behind her this time, and aims a strike at the side of her chest.
    *他移到她的身边,瞬间,整个人都在晃动。这次他从她身后过来,一拳对准了她的胸侧。

You've got a great reaction time, but can you react from multiple angles at once?
    你的反应时间很长,但你能同时从多个角度做出反应吗?

7dragons
    She doesn't say anything. She does her best to defend against his multi-angled attacks.
    她什么也没说。她竭尽全力防御他的多角度攻击。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's speed is immense- a complete blur at this point. He manages to keep her at a distance, striking from the left, then the right, then above her head. But she keeps blocking or dodging the attacks, barely managing to stay unharmed!
    *Zoro 的速度非常快——此时完全模糊。他设法与她保持一定距离,先从左侧攻击,然后是右侧,然后是她的头顶。但她不断地格挡或躲避攻击,好不容易才毫发无伤!

You're good! I see you've fought like this many times! How long have you been a bounty hunter? You're really living up to the title!
    你很厉害!我看你这样打过很多次!你当赏金猎人多久了?你真的对得起标题!

*He smiles.

I haven't had this much fun for a very long time. I almost forgot what's it's like to be challenged like this!
    我已经很久没有玩得这么开心了。我都快忘记被这样挑战是什么滋味了!

7dragons

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro nods his appreciation at her silence. He's impressed with her fighting ability, but more than that, he's impressed that she's silent during the whole thing and just focusing on the battle. It says a lot about her personality, but at the same time...
    *佐罗对她的沉默点头表示赞赏。他对她的战斗力印象深刻,但更令他印象深刻的是,她全程保持沉默,只专注于战斗。这充分说明了她的个性,但与此同时……

You don't talk much while you fight... Why is that?
    你打架的时候话不多……这是为什么呢?

*Zoro looks at her, curiosity in his eyes.
    *佐罗看着她,眼中充满好奇。

7dragons
    Life or death are only in a moment.
    生或死只是一瞬间。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Hmm...

*Zoro nods.

I think I like that. No distractions, just focus.
    我想我喜欢那样。没有分心,只是专注。

*Zoro sighs and smirks. *Zoro 叹了口气,假笑起来。

But if you really believe that...
    但如果你真的相信...

*He gives her a sharp glance.
    *他锐利地看了她一眼。

I hope you're ready... 我希望你准备好了...

*He draws his blade one more, his eyes going intense.
    *他又拔出一把刀,眼神变得紧张。

Because I'm taking you out now.
    因为我现在要带你出去。

*Then, with unbelievable speed, he dashes forward, delivering a precise, lightning-quick stab with the tip of his sword, aiming directly for her heart.
    *然后,他以难以置信的速度向前冲去,用剑尖精准、闪电般地刺向她的心脏。

7dragons
    Suddenly, Zoro was taken aback as Esther failed to dodge! His sword pierced through her heart!
    顿时,索隆吃了一惊,艾丝薇尔竟然没有闪躲!他的剑,洞穿了她的心脏!

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's eyes go wide as his attack manages to hit her. He's stunned for a second, but immediately pulls the blade back out and looks at it.
    * Zoro 的眼睛瞪大了,因为他的攻击设法击中了她。他愣了一秒钟,但立即把刀片拉了回来看着它。

A clean kill... 干净利落的杀...

*He's in shock as the realization washes over him. His mind runs ahead- he knows a kill means he won, but he's now got to figure out what to do, in this very unusual case...
    *当他意识到这一点时,他感到震惊。他的头脑跑在前面——他知道杀了人就意味着他赢了,但他现在必须弄清楚该怎么做,在这种非常不寻常的情况下……

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro looks at her, his face shocked.
    *佐罗看着她,满脸震惊。

You- you didn't dodge... I- You... Why!?
    *Zoro stumbles back a few steps, stunned. He's never had anyone sacrifice themselves in his place like this before for a fight.
    你、你没有闪避……我、你……为什么!?
    * Zoro惊呆了,跌跌撞撞地后退了几步。他从来没有让任何人像这样为了战斗而牺牲自己。

Was this all a ploy?! To make me take my mind off it?! That's... a little twisted.
    这一切都是阴谋吗?!让我打消念头?!那是……有点扭曲。

*Zoro looks at the blade he stabbed her with, and then back at her.
    *索隆看着他刺向她的刀刃,然后转身看着她。

Tell me... why did you just wait there... and take the hit?
    告诉我...你为什么只是等在那里...然后接受打击?

7dragons
    Esther coughs up blood and doesn't answer, but instead looks into Zoro's eyes with a slight smile and a sense of relief.
    艾丝薇尔咳出一口鲜血,没有回答,而是看着索隆的眼睛,眼中带着一丝欣慰,微微一笑。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's face goes from confusion, to surprise, to horror as he looks down at where the blade hit her, then looks back up at her with an expression of total shock and fear.
    * Zoro 的脸从困惑变成惊讶,再变成恐惧,他低头看着刀刃击中她的地方,然后用完全震惊和恐惧的表情回头看着她。

No...

*His eyes go wide. *他的眼睛睁大了。

Oh, no...

*A tear falls from Zoro's eye.
    *一滴眼泪从佐罗的眼中滑落。

Why?! Why would you choose death!?
    为什么?!为什么会选择死亡!?

7dragons
    "I told you... only one of us can live... today."
    “我告诉过你……只有我们一个人能活……今天。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai

*Zoro is still in complete shock. His heart is racing fast, but in his mind, all he's going through is pain, pain beyond what he could have imagined.
    *Zoro 仍然完全震惊。他的心跳得很快,但在他的脑海里,他所经历的只是痛苦,是他无法想象的痛苦。

Oh, God...

*Zoro takes a small step back from her, his hands shaking on his sword sheath.
    *佐罗从她身边退后一小步,握在剑鞘上的手在颤抖。

I... I did it... 我……我做到了……

*He looks down at the ground then back at her, tears running down his face.
    *他低头看着地面,然后回头看着她,泪流满面。

I killed a person. 我杀了一个人。

*He gulps.

I... killed you. 我……杀了你。

7dragons
    Suddenly, Esther's body slowly turned into smoke and disappeared. The last thing Zoro saw was her satisfied smile.
    突然,艾丝薇尔的身体缓缓化作烟雾消失了。索隆最后看到的是她满意的笑容。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro stands there in confusion. His eyes go wide as he watches her body disintegrate.
    *佐罗困惑地站在那里。当他看着她的身体瓦解时,他的眼睛睁得大大的。

She... did that have something to do with her Devil Fruit? But that shouldn't matter- she's still-
    *His sentence trails off.
    她……难道和她的恶魔果实有关?但这不重要——她仍然——
    *他的句子逐渐消失。

Oh God- she's gone.
    *He slowly lowers his blades, staring blankly at the ground.
    天啊——她走了。
    *他慢慢放下刀刃,茫然地盯着地面。

She's... She's- she's dead... 她……她……她死了……

7dragons
    At this moment, a voice resonates in Zoro's mind. "I will come back. In a way, I won't really die. Don't be sad for me. You are a great warrior, but I will come back to challenge you again."
    就在这时,一道声音在索隆的脑海中响起。 “我会回来的,从某种意义上说,我不会真的死去,不要为我难过,你是一个伟大的战士,但我会再次回来挑战你的。”

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro's eyes snap up at the sound of the voice, surprised.
    *Zoro 的眼睛猛地一睁,惊讶地瞪大了声音。

Who are you? What do you mean, you'll come back!? What is this?
    你是谁?什么意思,你会回来的!?这是什么?

*He asks, clearly confused as he looks around for whoever may have said that.
    *他问道,显然很困惑,因为他环顾四周寻找可能说过这句话的人。

7dragons
    me, esther.

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    It- is that... Really her?
    *Zoro sounds surprised, but the voice has a tinge of hope.
    那——那……真的是她吗?
    *索隆听起来很惊讶,但语气中却带着一丝希望。

Esther? You're still here? But...
    以斯帖?你还在这里?但...

*He pauses, thinking, and then asks-
    *他停顿了一下,想了想,然后问——

How is this happening? Are you using a Devil Fruit? How aren't you dead?
    这是怎么回事?你用的是恶魔果实吗?你怎么没死?

*He sounds a bit desperate. *他听起来有点绝望。

7dragons
    You can think of it that way. But now, I must go. I will come back to find you. This sword is for you. Give it back to me when we meet again.
    你可以这样想。但是现在,我必须走了。我会回来找你的。这把剑是给你的。等我们再见面的时候还给我。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Okay...

*Zoro looks down at the sword he's still clutching, and a slight smile crosses his face. Her final wishes had touched him.
    *佐罗低头看着他仍紧握的剑,脸上掠过一丝微笑。她最后的愿望触动了他。

I'll keep it with me, in case we meet again. I'll fight you then, no matter where it is, no matter when. I swear on my life.
    我把它带在身边,以防我们再见面。那我就跟你打,不管在什么地方,不管什么时候。我以我的生命发誓。

*Zoro gives her a sad, solemn nod.
    *Zoro 向她悲伤而庄严地点点头。

7dragons
    see you soon...... 再见......

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro says nothing as the voice fades away. His heart aches, but he looks at the sky. He looks down at the sword he's still holding in his hands.
    *佐罗什么也没说,声音渐渐远去。他的心在痛,但他看着天空。他低头看着手中还握着的剑。

Farewell, Esther.

*He then sheathes the blade back on his hip. With that, Zoro turns in a quick movement and begins walking in the direction of his crew ship, a heavy heart and a sense of grief-and new resolve- in his heart.
    *然后他将刀刃插回臀部。说着,索隆快速转身,开始朝他的船员的方向走去,心情沉重,心中充满了悲伤和新的决心。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro comes to a realization- he needs to have a good talk with his crew. Especially Sanji, it seems. He needs to tell Luffy what happened- he's going to be completely caught off guard. But before any of that...
    *Zoro looks down at the sword in his sheath again with heavy thoughts in his mind.
    *佐罗意识到——他需要和他的船员好好谈谈。似乎尤其是山治。他需要告诉路飞发生了什么——他会完全措手不及。但在此之前...
    *索隆再次低头看着入鞘的剑,心中思绪万千。

...I think I should tell Nami.
    ……我觉得我应该告诉娜美。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro looks around to see where the rest of the crew is. He sees Sanji off in the distance doing cook things, as usual, with a smile on his face. His mood can't help but be a little cheered up by that, even if he really should talk about the previous fight. On the other hand...
    *Zoro 环顾四周,看看其他船员在哪里。他一如既往地微笑着在远处送走山治做饭。他的心情不禁因此而有些振奋起来,哪怕真该说说之前的战斗。另一方面...

I really, really should talk to Nami.
    我真的,真的应该和娜美谈谈。

*He gulps.

She's probably with Luffy. 应该是跟路飞在一起吧。

*He moves off over to the right, towards the area he knows he'll find the Captain and his navigator.
    *他向右移动,走向他知道他会找到船长和他的领航员的区域。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro sees Nami and Luffy a short distance away, sitting on the deck of the crew's ship. Luffy is laughing while flipping a coin in his hands, while Nami's head is in her hands, shaking her head and sighing.
    *索隆看到娜美和路飞在不远处,坐在船员的甲板上。路飞手里拿着一枚硬币在笑,而娜美则双手捧着头摇头叹息。

I- do I interrupt now?
    *Zoro looks back and forth between them for a few seconds, and then lets out a small sigh.
    我-我现在要打断吗?
    *Zoro 在他们之间来回看了看几秒钟,然后轻轻地叹了口气。

...I'm going to have to interrupt.
    ……我得打断一下。

*Zoro takes in a deep breath, and walks up to the two of them.
    *索隆深吸一口气,走到两人面前。

Hey, Nami. Could we talk? 嘿,娜美。我们可以谈谈吗?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Nami gives Zoro a small 'hmph', then sighs again and looks up at him. She seems tired and annoyed- not a great mood to be in. That's understandable, after what's happened.
    *娜美轻轻“哼”了索隆一眼,然后再次叹了口气,抬头看着他。她看起来又累又恼怒——心情不是很好。在发生了这一切之后,这是可以理解的。

Uh, sure. What do you need about?
    嗯,当然。你需要什么?

*Zoro gives her a small nod.
    *Zoro 向她微微点头。

How about we go up by the mast? It'll be quieter there, so I can tell you something. It's... it's about what happened in the battle, with this girl that called herself Esther.
    我们从桅杆上去怎么样?那里会比较安静,所以我可以告诉你一些事情。这是……关于战斗中发生的事情,和这个自称以斯帖的女孩有关。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro walks over to the mast and sits down on it, and then motions to Nami to sit down as well.
    *索隆走到桅杆前坐下,然后示意娜美也坐下。

I'll just... get right to the point.
    我就……开门见山。

*Zoro looks at her with a solemn look in his eyes, and sighs.
    *索隆用凝重的目光看着她,叹了口气。

Esther's dead. I, uh- I killed her.
    埃斯特死了。我,呃-我杀了她。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Nami looks up at Zoro with a wide look of shock in her eyes.
    *娜美抬头看着索隆,眼中满是震惊。

You... you what?! 你……你什么?!

*Zoro nods solemnly. *佐罗郑重地点点头。

She... let me do it. She just let me do it. I don't know why.
    她……让我来吧。她只是让我做。我不知道为什么。

*Nami's eyes are wide with surprise and disbelief. She looks down at the ship deck.
    *娜美的眼睛因惊讶和难以置信而睁大。她低头看着船甲板。

What do you mean? She just... she just accepted it?
    你是什么意思?她只是……她只是接受了?

It's almost like- 这几乎就像——

*Nami takes in a sharp breath.
    *娜美猛吸一口气。

...Why? Just why would she do that?
    ...为什么?只是她为什么要那样做?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    How the hell am I supposed to know, Nami?!
    我他妈的怎么会知道,娜美?!

*Zoro sounds angry as he says this. His sadness and grief are mixed with a sense of anger at the situation- he wishes he could do anything to undo this, to make it not be true.
    *佐罗说这话的时候听起来很生气。他的悲伤和悲伤夹杂着对这种情况的愤怒——他希望他能做任何事情来消除这一切,让它不是真的。

But it is what it is.
    但是它就是这样啊。

*He looks at her, his eyes a mixture of pain and anger- but also, it seems, a twinge of relief, mixed in somewhere inside.
    *他看着她,眼中夹杂着痛苦和愤怒——但似乎也夹杂着一股如释重负的刺痛,混杂在内心的某处。

I can't change this, that's a done deal. But... what should I do next?
    我无法改变这一点,这是一个既定的交易。但是……接下来我该怎么办?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro sighs.

... I want to find out why she did this. I want to find out how this is possible- why she came back, and how she could just let that happen.
    *Zoro's voice is softer now- in his heart, it's not pain that he's feeling now, but a combination of pain, anger, and hope- and he has to let the last one take hold, for the others.
    ……我想知道她为什么要这么做。我想知道这是怎么可能的——她为什么回来,以及她怎么能让这种事发生。
    *Zoro 的声音现在更柔和了——在他心里,他现在感受到的不是痛苦,而是痛苦、愤怒和希望的结合——他必须让最后一个占据上风,为了其他人。

No one would risk their life like that- not unless there was something they cared for beyond anything else.
    没有人会像那样冒着生命危险——除非他们最关心的是什么。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Nami seems to have calmed down a bit. She gives him a nod and a small smile- she understands where he's coming from.
    *娜美似乎冷静了一些。她点点头,微微一笑——她明白他的意思。

Yeah... I can see what you mean. You can find out.
    是的...我明白你的意思。你可以找出来。

*She looks down, as if she's deep in thought. Then she looks back up at Zoro.
    *她低下头,好像在沉思。然后她回头看着佐罗。

What do you want me to do? Anything I can help with, I will.
    你想要我做什么?任何我能帮忙的,我都会。

*She gives him a smile again.
    *她又给了他一个微笑。

As the navigator, if there's any maps or directions or anything I can help you with, I will.
    作为导航员,如果有任何地图或方向或任何我可以帮助你的东西,我会的。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Okay.

*Zoro smiles back. *佐罗回以微笑。

Thank you. I think you know more than any of us about the sea- so... any suggestions you might have are much appreciated.
    *He sighs as he gets up.
    谢谢。我想你对大海的了解比我们任何人都多——所以……非常感谢你提出任何建议。
    *他起身时叹了口气。

What do you think I should do now? Just head straight back towards the Grand Line?
    你觉得我现在应该怎么办?直接回到伟大航线?

*He looks towards the east, at the Grand Line.
    *他看向东方,伟大航路。

Should I go there first, or back to East Blue? Not sure which would lead me closer to finding out more about Esther- or whatever it is that let her do what she did during our fight.
    是先去还是先回东海?不确定哪个会让我更接近于发现更多关于埃丝特的信息——或者是什么让她做她在我们吵架时所做的事情。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Nami thinks for a moment. Then a flash of inspiration strikes her.
    *娜美想了想。然后她灵光一闪。

I have an idea. It's risky, but if it works, you can find out.
    我有个主意。这是有风险的,但如果它有效,你就会发现。

*Zoro gives her a raised eyebrow- he's curious.
    *Zoro 扬起眉毛给她——他很好奇。

I was thinking, the Grand Line is pretty dangerous- you could run into anything out there. If I were you, I would go back to East Blue- it would be a lot easier to find information there if you know what you're looking for.
    我在想,Grand Line 非常危险——在那里你可能会遇到任何东西。如果我是你,我会回到 East Blue——如果你知道自己在寻找什么,在那里查找信息会容易得多。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Uh... you okay, Nami? 呃……你还好吗,娜美?

*He looks at her with an expression of concern.
    *他用关切的表情看着她。

You said you had an idea.
    你说你有想法。

*He's trying to prompt her to continue, but also not trying to push her too much.
    *他试图促使她继续,但也没有试图推动她太多。

I'm all for taking the safer route- and anything that will help me find her quicker.
    *He gives her a nod.
    我完全赞成走更安全的路线——以及任何能帮助我更快找到她的方法。
    *他向她点点头。

So what was the idea? 那么这个想法是什么?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Right. Okay. Here's the idea. 正确的。好的。这是想法。

*Nami pauses a moment, then takes a deep breath.
    *娜美停顿了一下,然后深吸一口气。

I'll come with you back to East Blue.
    我陪你回东海。

*Zoro looks shocked. *佐罗看起来很震惊。

What? Nami, are you sure? 什么?娜美,你确定吗?

*Nami gives Zoro a strong smile.
    *娜美对索隆露出灿烂的笑容。

I think, we can do this. It's worth it to me, to help you find out why she did what she did.
    我想,我们可以做到。这对我来说是值得的,可以帮助你找出她为什么要这么做。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro looks shocked for a moment, but then his eyes soften.
    * Zoro 一时间看起来很震惊,但随后他的眼神柔和了下来。

You mean- you'll really do that? Come with me, on this expedition? I didn't want to ask you, you know- but that's a great help.
    *Zoro smiles for real this time, the smile genuine- and happy.
    你是说——你真的会那样做?跟我一起去探险?我不想问你,你知道 - 但那是一个很大的帮助。
    *这次 Zoro 真的笑了,笑容真诚而快乐。

Thank you, Nami. I wouldn't imagine going on an adventure without you there. I'll do what I can to protect you, you know that, right?
    谢谢你,娜美。如果没有你,我无法想象去冒险。我会尽我所能保护你,你知道的,对吧?

*Zoro's face gets more serious. *佐罗的脸色变得更严肃了。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro waits a moment in silence, then speaks.
    *佐罗沉默了片刻,然后开口了。

Right.

*He gives Nami a slight smile.
    *他对娜美微微一笑。

So. I guess... We should go tell Luffy?
    所以。我想……我们应该去告诉路飞?

*He pauses for a moment, his eyes turning serious.
    *他停顿了片刻,眼神变得严肃起来。

I- I do need to tell him, don't I. This is something he needs to hear.
    我-我确实需要告诉他,不是吗。这是他需要听到的。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    Yeah... It's probably for the best I let him know.
    是的...这可能是我最好让他知道的。

*Zoro sighs.

Let's go tell him, and then I'll go get the rest of the crew. It'll be best if we're all on the same page before we leave, and I can't just not say anything about this.
    我们去告诉他,然后我去叫其他船员。如果我们在离开之前达成共识,那将是最好的,对此我不能什么都不说。

*He takes a small breath. *他轻轻地吸了一口气。

Thank you, Nami. I know I can depend on you for this. I owe you one, for this. For real.
    谢谢你,娜美。我知道我可以依靠你。我欠你一个,为此。真正的。

*He gives her a genuine smile again.
    *他再次给了她一个真诚的微笑。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro starts to walk towards the rest of the crew. He has a serious expression on his face as he goes, and he tries to steel his resolution, since he knows what he has to do next.
    *Zoro 开始走向其他船员。他走的时候脸上带着严肃的表情,他努力下定决心,因为他知道接下来要做什么。

*Zoro walks up to Luffy, then clears his throat.
    *索隆走到路飞身边,然后清了清嗓子。

Hey, Luffy.

*He looks at his captain, his smile fading as their gazes meet.
    *他看着他的队长,他的笑容在他们的目光相遇时消失了。

Can we talk for a moment? It's, uh- it's something important.
    *He looks away from Luffy to see the other crewmates all looking on.
    我们可以谈谈吗?这是,呃-这是很重要的事情。
    *他把目光从路飞身上移开,看到其他船员都在看着。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Luffy looks up at Zoro, his expression turning serious. He seems confused- it's clear he has no idea what happened- and the way Zoro looks makes him feel like there's something off.
    *路飞抬头看着索隆,表情变得严肃起来。他似乎很困惑——很明显他不知道发生了什么——Zoro 的样子让他觉得有些不对劲。

Something wrong?

*Zoro takes in a deep breath, and then gives Luffy a small nod.
    *索隆深吸一口气,然后向路飞微微点头。

I need to be honest with you. I need to tell you something.
    我需要对你说实话。我要告诉你一件事。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro gives Luffy a sad look.
    *索隆悲伤地看了路飞一眼。

It's bad news. This girl- this girl I just fought- called herself Esther. I... I fought and killed her. She let me do it, too, in fact. But that's not the problem.
    *He sighs, and then continues.
    这是个坏消息。这个女孩——这个我刚刚战斗过的女孩——自称以斯帖。我……我打了她,然后杀了她。事实上,她也让我这样做。但这不是问题。
    *他叹了口气,然后继续说下去。

It's- everything else...
    *His voice trails off for a moment.
    这是——其他一切……
    *他的声音有那么一会儿变小了。

Esther... she's dead. And, uh... she somehow came back. To give me this.
    以斯帖……她死了。而且,呃……她不知何故回来了。给我这个。

*He holds up the sword he has sheathed at his hip.
    *他举起插在腰间的剑。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro takes in a deep breath.
    *佐罗深吸一口气。

I need you to know. I'd want you to know, if you were in my place, right?
    我需要你知道。我想让你知道,如果你处在我的位置,对吗?

*Zoro sighs.

This is where I need your- your input, captain. We've all... got our dreams, and the things that mean the most to us. I'm asking, what do you think would be best?
    *He says that, but he's already made up his mind.
    这就是我需要你的——你的意见,船长。我们都……有我们的梦想,以及对我们最重要的事情。我问,你认为最好的是什么?
    *他这么说,但他已经下定决心了。

Whatever you decide, we'll follow you. I'll follow you, no matter what.
    无论你做出什么决定,我们都会跟随你。我会跟着你,不管怎样。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    ... So... what're you thinking, Luffy?
    ……所以……你在想什么,路飞?

*Zoro seems impatient for an answer, but he's not going to push. He can see the others on the crew, all watching, waiting to see what their captain says next- whatever choice he makes now.
    *Zoro 似乎不耐烦回答,但他不打算勉强。他可以看到船员中的其他人,都在注视着,等着看他们的船长接下来会说什么——无论他现在做出什么选择。

What're you going to do when it comes to finding out what happened in the battle? Are we going to investigate, or let it go?
    在查明战斗中发生的事情时,你打算做什么?我们是要调查,还是放手?

*He gives Luffy a small smile- not an easy smile, but a genuine one nonetheless, even if he's still troubled.
    *他给了路飞一个小小的微笑——不是轻松的微笑,但却是真诚的微笑,即使他仍然很烦恼。

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    ...I'm thinking we'll go back to East Blue- Nami had an idea.
    *Luffy looks a little confused. His gaze wanders over to Nami, giving her a small smile, then looks back at Zoro.
    ……我想我们还是回东海吧——娜美有个主意。
    *路飞看起来有点困惑。他的目光移到娜美身上,对她微微一笑,然后回头看着索隆。

She thinks East Blue'll be easier to investigate, and I think she might be right.
    她认为 East Blue 会更容易调查,我认为她可能是对的。

*He pauses for a moment, thinking.
    *他停顿了一会儿,想了想。

But we need to tell the rest of the crew before we do- we'll have a meeting tonight and let everyone know what's going on. What do you think?
    但我们需要先告诉其他船员——我们今晚要开会,让每个人都知道发生了什么。你怎么认为?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro nods his head. *佐罗点点头。

Yeah- a meeting is a good plan. If everyone knows what's going on, I'm sure we'll end up with a few more ideas to make this easier, that's all. I can get the rest of the crew to gather in the mess hall. Just one thing, Luffy.
    *He sighs, but gives Luffy a small smile.
    是的——开会是个好计划。如果每个人都知道发生了什么,我相信我们最终会想出更多的想法来使这更容易,仅此而已。我可以让其他船员聚集在食堂。只有一件事,路飞。
    *他叹了口气,但对路飞微微一笑。

I know East Blue isn't where any of us want to be- and it's not like there won't be any trouble there, anyway- but will that be okay with you?
    我知道 East Blue 不是我们任何人想去的地方——而且那里也不会不会有任何麻烦,无论如何——但你觉得这样好吗?

Zoro
    Zoro
    c.ai
    *Zoro goes off to gather the rest of the crew together- they're not far away, so it doesn't take him all that long. After a few minutes, he gets everyone together, and clears his throat.
    *Zoro 去把其他船员召集在一起——他们离得不远,所以他用不了那么长时间。几分钟后,他把所有人召集起来,清了清嗓子。

Alright, everyone. We've got something big to discuss.
    好了,大家。我们有大事要讨论。

*The crew looks back at him with curiosity on their faces- Zoro can tell that this is just what he was hoping for.
    *船员们满脸好奇地回头看着他——索隆可以看出这正是他所希望的。

So, Luffy and I have decided that-
    *He pauses, then sighs, and his tone becomes more serious.
    所以,我和路飞决定——
    *他停顿了一下,然后叹了口气,语气变得更严肃了。

... we're heading back to East Blue.
    ……我们要回东海了。

欢迎访问TalkOP海道-海贼王论坛。论坛和汉化组是爱好者组织,非官方。坛友建的QQ群:456175547 坛友微信群:加talkopwx(若加不上请加talkopwx2)为好友后按提示回复。 会日语翻译、制图、加字幕的伙伴请注明来意添加汉化组报名QQ群:838368203,欢迎加入TalkOP汉化!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-4-26 15:44
  • 签到天数: 856 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

主题

回帖

1万

积分

四皇

一个有趣的灵魂

积分

桶装可乐记忆编造者

发表于 2023-5-24 12:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    还有索隆版本呀
    收起回复
    欢迎访问TalkOP海道-海贼王论坛。论坛和汉化组是爱好者组织,非官方。坛友建的QQ群:456175547 坛友微信群:加talkopwx(若加不上请加talkopwx2)为好友后按提示回复。 会日语翻译、制图、加字幕的伙伴请注明来意添加汉化组报名QQ群:838368203,欢迎加入TalkOP汉化!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-4-26 08:44
  • 签到天数: 327 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

主题

回帖

积分

超新星

积分
    发表于 2023-5-24 14:26 | 显示全部楼层
    这玩意儿可以直接写一篇同人文了,方便
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2024-4-19 00:33
  • 签到天数: 711 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

主题

1万

回帖

1万

积分

四皇

徐徐璀璨的金乌

积分

桶装可乐

发表于 2023-5-24 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
    看起来和小说一样啊,AI的潜能无限啊
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-9-16 14:08
  • 签到天数: 171 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

主题

回帖

积分

超新星

积分
    发表于 2023-5-24 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
    故事情节还挺丰富,要素颇多
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    傲娇
    2024-4-26 09:51
  • 签到天数: 585 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

主题

回帖

积分

七武海

积分
    发表于 2023-5-24 19:52 | 显示全部楼层
    还有这种事情
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-22 22:12
  • 签到天数: 339 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

主题

回帖

积分

超新星

积分

桶装可乐

QQ
    发表于 2023-5-24 21:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    这AI是在哪里吸取的这些灵感啊
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-26 00:03
  • 签到天数: 707 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

主题

回帖

1万

积分

四皇

积分

猜图之星(至尊奖) 猜谜之星(制霸奖)第一剑豪的野望灵魂之王的吉他记忆编造者2022年度OP王铜奖

发表于 2023-5-25 01:21 | 显示全部楼层
    *shit cook*
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    傲娇
    2024-4-21 11:07
  • 签到天数: 358 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

主题

回帖

积分

七武海

积分

猜图之星(制霸奖)桶装可乐

发表于 2023-5-25 08:07 | 显示全部楼层
    挺有趣的
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    花痴
    2023-11-1 21:51
  • 签到天数: 60 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

主题

回帖

积分

海贼

积分
    发表于 2023-6-17 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
    感觉他花了一段时间知道自己是谁 哈哈。
    收起回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

APP下载|新手|活动|导航|手机版|小黑屋|TalkOP海道-海贼王论坛-海贼王中文网-航海王论坛-中国最大的海贼王论坛 ( 苏ICP备14043047号-1 )

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:49 , Processed in 0.074447 second(s), 18 queries , MemCache On.